4.3.10

MORE NEW NEW NEXT LEVEL SHIT!

WELL.

I've been keeping busy lately and I'm excited to tell you my new website is up at www.kafkavodkalovesyou.com!

Its part resetcouture/fashion work but also includes my new jewelry line JUNKER JEWELS, my new series of wearable toxic flowers DOOMBLUMEN (both are up for sale now too so head on over and pick up a gorgeous neon explosion of toxic blooms!)....plus lots of other fun things like drawings and illustrations. Soon enough I'll have even more epic madness which will include a shitload of raging electro tracks and videos for you filthy pretty things! But until then check out this teaser of one of my up and coming music projects:
Two previews of album artwork from my next level electro dj/performance duo project with my homeboy Spencer, who is also IDM artist Ersatz Modem. We're called ICONOPLASTIX and we make skanky filthy basslines. The end.

Preview #1: Ninjas vs. Velociraptors



Preview #2: Fluorescent Facades Slutty Money re-fix


Comin' straight at you from the dirty south, you can expect our demo and mixtapes to drop before the month is over. Your ears are safe until then!! 

Love/Light xoxo

-Kafka